Friday, June 14, 2013

The prettiest dress

I know what you're thinking "Lynne, where the hell have you been?" And "will you ever stop wearing THAT shade of yellow?" Well, to  the second question, no. To the first, I got into a pretty horrible car accident that led to a stint in hospital. I'm ok, but I almost wasn't. 
And then after that.... I have been at work. ALL.THE.TIME. My business partner has been on mandatory bed rest for a while which has meant that I have been working open to close every day. Things are nuts.
Anyway, it's nice to see you. I miss you. How are y'all doing?


Eye liner gods were smiling on me today :)


Dress- ASOS curve
Hair- newly high lighted 
Shoes- Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. Lonehood - a detachable and adjustable hood that can be worn with anything. Made by Styleuno - an innovative fashion company for trendsetters.
    hip hop clothing

    ReplyDelete